Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 4, 2010

ONGC Online Recruitment of Class-I Executives Posts

ONGC Online Recruitment of Class-I Executives Posts April 2010

Apply Online at ONGC for Class-I Executives Vacancy 2010

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd-New Delhi

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) invites application for the following posts:

1) Recruitment of Class-I Executives

Class-I Executives

Selection : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.

How to Apply : Apply online till from 30/04/2010 to 21/05/2010 at ONGC website only.

For more information click here

In 2009, ONGC discovered a massive oil field, with up to 1 billion barrel reserves of heavy crude, in the Persian Gulf off the coast of Iran.  Additionally, ONGC also signed a deal with Iran to invest US$3 billion to extract 1.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas from the Farzad B gas field.

Tags: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd APPLY ONLINE Apply Online at ONGC for Class-I Executives Vacancy 2010 apply online ONGC civil engineer jobs Class-I executive online jobs at ONGC Government government jobs government jobs in New Delhi Instrumentation online jobs at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd jobs for Drilling engineer jobs in new delhi jobs in ongc latest jobs at ongc latest ONGC jobs New Delhi jobs Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét